Updated on 04/12/21
Is the Covid 19 pass required to access the ski lifts ?
Further to recent government decisions, the health pass is currently required to use the ski lifts from the age of 12. Masks must be worn in all ticket offices, queues and in/on ski lifts. These measures may change, subjetc to the health situation.
I want to buy my skipass what do you suggest ?
We've thought of everything to ensure you can book your skipasses with total peace of mind! You can exchange or cancel your skipass free of charge until the day before your first day of skiing.
Where will I need to wear a mask?
The regulations in place during summers 2020 & 2021 have allowed us to incorporate the protective measures and ensure they work efficiently. This winter, whilst everyone over the age of 11 will be required to wear a mask in ticket offices, queues and in/on ski lifts, you can come and make the most of the fresh air, wide-open spaces and ski freely.
What health and safety measures have been put in place by Val d’Isère Téléphériques to guarantee I can ski with total peace of mind?
- Dedicated signage as reminders of the protective measures and social distancing rules in place.
- Hand sanitiser distribution points.
- Masks must be worn, from the age of 11, in all sales outlets, queues and in ski lifts. Ski freely, the views won’t be masked!
- In sales outlets, protective screens have been installed to guarantee the safety of both our employees and our customers.
- Credit card readers, terminals and tablets will be cleaned and sanitised regularly. Our staff will greet you with a smile, behind their mask!
- Regular cleaning of cabins.
How can you limit contact and avoid busy areas on the ski area?
Before you arrive, please try to book your skipass online here:
If you are on site and have a skicard already, you can recharge your skipass without going to a sales outlet.
While you’re out skiing for the day, you can check the live ski lift waiting times thanks to the Val d’Isère Ski app.
Will there be any access restrictions to the ski lifts and ski runs?
No capacity or passenger flow restrictions will be applied to the ski lifts. The entire ski area will be open. We will of course pay close attention to how the situation develops, whilst monitoring government measures, and will adapt if necessary.
Is my skipass refundable?
Your skipasses can be refunded in full until the day before your first day of skiing.
What happens if the ski area closes due to another lockdown?
If this happens, we will compensate all of our customers.
Do you provide protective face masks?
Protective face masks (3€) and neck warmers (7€) are available to buy from all of our sales outlets and the Lounge (Solaise Massif).
What is the situation with the Valbus shuttle?
Masks must be worn in in the free Valbus shuttle that operates in the village.
Reduce your waiting time by checking the shuttle’s live location on the Val d’Isère Ski app.
We look forward to welcoming you again very soon. In the meantime, take care of yourself and your loved ones
For several months now, alongside all the French mountain professionals, Val d’Isère Téléphériques has been preparing to open, restructuring and adapting to ensure you can enjoy a wonderful holiday. Our aim this winter is to make sure you get a chance to recharge your batteries, to share precious moments together and to make the most of our exceptional playground, in total safety.
SIMPLE BUT RESPONSIBLE MEASURES
I wear an approved mask or neck warmer
Approvedmasks (surgical or class 1 medical) or neck warmers must bewornfrom the age of 11 (recommendedfrom the age of 6) in the following places :
- In all queues, evenoutside (ski lifts, sales outlets…),
- In all buildings (stations, sales outlets, services…),
- On all ski lifts.
DID YOU KNOW ? You don’tneed to wear a mask on the slopes, somake the most of the fresh air !
I respect social distancing rules
I leave a 1-metre gap betweenmyself and thosearound me :
- In all queues, bothinside and outside,
- In all places wheremembers of the public are gatheredtogether (sales outlets, viewpoints…),
- By respecting the signage.
I buy and recharge myskipass online, or by using the terminalsprovided for thatpurposewherever possible.
DID YOU KNOW ? Keep a ski tip awayfromyourneighbours to be sure you are social distancing!
I sanitise my handy when I take my gloves off
Hand sanitiserisavailable for your use in the following places :
- Enclosed ski lift buildings,
- First aidposts,
- Sales outlets, welcome areas and services,
- Public toilets (if you are not able to washyour hands).
YOUR SKI AREA IS CHANGING WITH THE TIMES
We are putting arrangements in place to ensure the best welcome
- Our teams are stillsmilingbehindtheirmasks as theywelcomeyou!
- All of ouremployees are trained in health and safetyrisks and protective measures.
- Our sales outlets and welcome areas have adapted to the currenthealth restrictions (social distancing instructions and signage on site).
- A large number of skipass sales and recharge terminals have been installed.
DID YOU KNOW ? Remember to use valdisere.skiwhenyoubuyyourskipasses online.
We are updating our operating conditions
- Contact surfaces willberegularlycleaned in all ski lifts and cable cars and windowswillbeleft open wherever possible.
- Ski lift access queues willbeorganised to enable social distancing.
- Our ski lift hourly flow willbeincreased to reduce queues.
- No restrictions to numbers of skiers on the slopes.
We are changing our sales terms and conditions
Our cancellation and refundterms and conditions willadapt in line withhealth and safety restrictions.
We are paying close attention to how the situation develops and will keep you informed.
For further information, please contact us on +33 4 79 06 32 32.
Should you have any questions relating to Coronavirus, please go to the French government’s website: https://www.gouvernement.fr/info-coronavirus